Employee Management / PIM
Time & Attendance
Leave & Holiday
Recruitment & Selection
Budget & Cost Center
Training & Development
License & Installation
BankingISS & MIS
Web & eCommerce
Storage & Backup Services
Award and Recognition
NBR VAT Recognition
Membership & Certification
Software Technology Park
News & Events
Get a Quote
This training is recommended for top ranking officers, department heads and supervisors. The goal of the training is to promote an overall understanding of the system operations. You will not only learn how to use the specific MIS reports that will be developed within the scope of the project, but also how to gain future enhancement of information technology. This training can be used in policy and decision-making activities. Any line manager /supervisor will gain an insight of the overall system, which will help them to do their daily job even better.
Training areas covered:
– Overall concept of the software, its scope & benefits
– Introduction to software/database/web applications/security concepts
– Hands on training with basic operating system functionality
– Demonstration of operation of the proposed software system
– Hands on training, using the software to extract MIS reports and using them as decision support or monitoring tools.
This training is recommended for the team who will keep the system running using their skills and hard word every day. There will be various functional groups, with each group being trained individually depending on the area of their job. Management will define these groups during the system analysis, and the client will be expected to provide a list of the training participants. The trainees will receive hands-on training, based on specific subjects rather than receiving a brief overview of the total system. This is the key training activity of the project.
– Overall knowledge of software system, its scope, and benefits.
– Operational Demonstration of the proposed software system
– Hands on training of a specific area
Click to get in touch and find out more about LinesPay.